For preparation of chips from wood, bamboo and other similar material for laboratory cooking trial and educational purposes.
Input tube diameter 80 mm set at and angle of about 50o.
Chipping disc: 350 mm diameter
Speed : 700 rpm.
i. Extra knives
ii.Grinder for grinding the chipping knives.
chips.suitable for laboratory investigations.
- Quality of chips corresponds closely to that of the factory chips.
- Chipping disc: diameter 350 mm, speed 710 r/min.
- Three chipping knives of special steel.
- Input tube diameter 80 mm set at an angle of about 500
- Adjustable counter-cutter
Electrical Motor Capacity 4 kw.
Power supply 380 V, 3 Phase, 4 kw.
UEC products undergo continuous development. The technical data in this catalogue are therefore subject to change.